lost messages

  • mike angelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      Sorry for the delays. I just approved 10 messages. Not sure why they
      aren't showing up in my email for approval. We used to get lots of spam
      so I switched the group to moderated which means I have to approve
      messages. Guess I'll just have to check the group site daily to keep
      messages from being delayed.

      Looks like we have one Mac 19 for sale and one wanted. Maybe there's a
      possible match. Mike