Highly upgraded Mac19 4sale, its gotta go...leaving country

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hello,
      I just got around to taking the boat out of storage. Here's the
      latest info
      on it. The asking price is now $11900 obo and will take anything
      reasonable by the end of May.

      1992 MacGregor 19 with 3/4 rigging with the below modifications.
      Certain
      items done to correct inherent shortcomings of boat...now good low
      speed
      steering, larger cockpit, all boat controls in cockpit, strengthen
      components and luxury accommodations (for this boat at least)

      Boat:
      35gal watertank; Sink drain to outside; 3M anti skid paint; Cockpit
      anchor
      locker; Bow hatch; Cockpit centerboard control; Setback spacer for
      outboard;
      Dual 9gal gas tanks; Double coolers instead of one gas tank; Rear
      berth air
      vent/window; Pressure water for sink, head and outside washdown;
      Cockpit
      mounted compass; Cup holders; BarBQ; 50hp Honda 4 stroke; Mac26X
      headsail
      Front life lines; Secondary and baby mast stays; New VHF Antenna;
      Mounted
      fire extinguisher; Dinette table; Multiple storage bins; Dual swim
      platforms, one with ladder,other dinghy landing/bait tank holder;
      External
      pumpout, water fill plates; Ballast vent; Metal dockline cleats;
      Beefed up
      centerboard with dropping weight; Fishing rod holders

      Electrical:
      New DSC VHF; Dual electric switch panels; 12V outlet on switch panel;
      12V
      outlet in cockpit; Keyed motor cutoff; In dash FM/CD player; A/B
      battery
      switch; Battery combiner with manual/auto operation; Cockpit and cabin
      speakers; 3 cabin lights; Pressure water; Macerator; Two separate
      bilge pump
      systems; New running lights; 2 - Switch panel and motor voltmeters;
      Outboard
      Impeller PSI water gauge; GPS;. Fishfinder/depth gauge; Dual deep
      cycle
      batteries for B-bank; Single large starting/deep cycle for A bank

      Trailer:
      Rebuilt or new bearing hubs; Rust converter and primer applied to
      whole
      frame; Fresh paint on whole frame; Additional strengthening beam on
      axle;
      Spare tire carrier and spare tire; LED trailer lights; Front trailer
      guide
      bunks; Rear trailer post guide bunks; Rubberized centerboard cradle;
      Fresh
      Bow stop; 3M antiskip tape on trailer fender

      Extras: (at least $500s worth)
      Handheld VHF; Two anchors; Life preservers; Many docklines; Windgauge;
      Emergency flares and other equipment; Floating drift anchor; Cookware;
      Fenders; And many many more....

      Thanks,
      Chris Hinkel
      760-580-1067
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
        Pending sale now....taking backup offers.

        Additional items too:
        -heavy duty small dinghy
        -spare prop
        -outboard oil filters, impeller kit
        -cockpit VHF radio speaker
        -trailer bow bunk (3 trailer bunks now)

        Thanks,
        Chris

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cbhinkel2@...>
        wrote:

> [...]
        > cycle
        > batteries for B-bank; Single large starting/deep cycle for A bank
        >
        > Trailer:
        > Rebuilt or new bearing hubs; Rust converter and primer applied to
        > whole
        > frame; Fresh paint on whole frame; Additional strengthening beam on
        > axle;
        > Spare tire carrier and spare tire; LED trailer lights; Front
        trailer
        > guide
        > bunks; Rear trailer post guide bunks; Rubberized centerboard
        cradle;
        > Fresh
        > Bow stop; 3M antiskip tape on trailer fender
        >
        > Extras: (at least $500s worth)
        > Handheld VHF; Two anchors; Life preservers; Many docklines;
        Windgauge;
        > Emergency flares and other equipment; Floating drift anchor;

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2008
          Now sold...thanks for looking.