Mac 19 for sale

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      I have a mac 19 for sale in the Seattle area if anyone is interested.
      You can find it on craigs list, here is a copy of my add without the
      pictures

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/651810146.html

      thanks for lookin

      Justin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2008
        I recaulked around the pivot bolt inside the ballast
        tank, then resealed the tank hatch covers with
        silicone and still had a problem keeping the tank dry.
        I realized the rubber ring on rear valve for the tank
        had deteriorated after 15 years. Turns out they are
        available at almost any RV dealer. They're used in
        the RV sewage drain.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and