Looking for a 19

  • bestkidspa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
      Hello all,
      I've been watching the 19's since 1994 when I saw one at the Cleveland
      Boat show. It's time to buy. All the usual suspects seem not to have
      one. So I thought I would try this list.

      I can travel a few hundred miles for a good purchase. If anyone knows
      of one for sale, please let me know. I'm looking at a 26 locally, but
      really would prefer a 19.

      Mike
    • Nathan Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2008

        I've got one near Anchorage, AK I might part with this spring. Hate to do it, but I just don't get it in the water as much as I did in Florida.

        -Nathan

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          Mike,
          I have one that I am forced to sell. I have not put it on the market
          yet. I live near Seattle. Interested?

          Glenn