Re: Steering

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2008
      Dave,

      Look in the photos in the 'Ron's SeaKerr' folder. There is a picture
      of a possible way of connecting the motor and rudders. I have not
      built it, so it would take some playing to find the best place on the
      top of the motor to connect to the end of the links to the rudder.

      Good luck,
      Ron

      --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "ldcarnes_2005"
      <ldcarnes_2005@...> wrote:

      > I have a Mac 19. I want to design a steering link between the motor
      > and the rudder. I also want to install an "EZ stick" cable steering
      > system. Does anyone have advice or experience linking the systems?
      > Thanks,
      > Dave

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
        Hi Take a look my photo EZ stick. It works for me...Alex

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Buckles"