Moving to Thailand, would like to sell my overimproved Mac19

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      As the subject header says. There's no other boat like it IMHO.
      Will be back from Thailand in March and can move forward from there
      with interested parties.

      Let me try to remember the many things that I have done to the boat:
      -Custom outboard motor mount to push the motor back 12' to allow
      better steering of boat
      -50hp Honda 4stroke
      -GPS (connected to VHF)
      -Fishfinder/depthfinder
      -dual bank battery system with three batteries, automatic battery
      combiner, voltmeter, switch panels and etc.
      -inboard CD player with four speakers, two in cockpit
      -Engine voltmeter and water pressure gauges.
      -New VHF with DSC and and attenna.
      -Carpeted cockpit, 3M antiskid applied to the rest of step surfaces
      on boat
      -Bow hatch
      -Berth vent window
      -Three cabin lights
      -Ceramic head with blackwater storage and macerator
      -Pressure water with outside hose sprayer and sink faucet
      -metal cleats
      -new front and after running lights
      -stern platforms, with fishing pole holders
      -Fortifide centerboard and cockpit cable control
      -Trailer treated with rust converter primer, fresh paint, LED
      lights, guide bunks and guide posts
      -New Mac26X headsail
      -rear anchor locker with teak cover.
      -much extra interior storage
      -Many other stuff.......xtra parts too

      So like I said, there's nothing else like it and it's a very
      comfortable boat to own and operate in comparison to stock MAc19.
      The only thing that needs to be done is to create new rigging for
      the Mac26X sail. The boat has some weight added to it and should be
      able to manage quite nicely with this sail.

      For an asking price, I think $10-!5K would be reasonable. I'll let
      you know for sure once I get back and clean things up a bit and
      fully inventory the custom features of the boat.
      Thanks for your interest!
      Chris
      760-580-1067 (starting March 4th)