Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Mac 19 video availbility?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
      Jim,
      I have the tape, but it is packed for our move cross country.  A 'sea' change...
      Remind me in December and I will make copies to DVD.
      Ron

      “Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.”
      Charlotte Bronte from Jane Eyre

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2007
        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "jimgtenet" <9stewart@...>
        wrote:

        > Is the sales video available? Perhaps someone has a copy that could
        be
        > copied, for a fee of course.
        >
        > Jim

        Hi Jim

        I do have a copy of the video,I'll try to find it and let you know.

        Doug
      • Jim Stewart
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
          Thank you all, John has said he would send me a copy.

          Jim
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
            Is there any way I can get a copy of the Mac 19 video?

            I'll be glad to pay copying and mailing costs.

            Ken Abrahams, V17 and M26D, Lake Charles, La.