Mac 19 video availbility?

  • jimgtenet
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
      Is the sales video available? Perhaps someone has a copy that could be
      copied, for a fee of course.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
        Jim,
        I have the tape, but it is packed for our move cross country.  A 'sea' change...
        Remind me in December and I will make copies to DVD.
        Ron

        “Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.”
        Charlotte Bronte from Jane Eyre

        Is the sales video available? Perhaps someone has a copy that could be
        copied, for a fee of course.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:macgregor19sailboats-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:macgregor19sailboats-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • dee_seas
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2007
          --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "jimgtenet" <9stewart@...>
          wrote:

          > Is the sales video available? Perhaps someone has a copy that could
          be
          > copied, for a fee of course.
          >
          > Jim

          Hi Jim

          I do have a copy of the video,I'll try to find it and let you know.

          Doug
        • Jim Stewart
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
            Thank you all, John has said he would send me a copy.

            Jim
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
              Is there any way I can get a copy of the Mac 19 video?

              I'll be glad to pay copying and mailing costs.

              Ken Abrahams, V17 and M26D, Lake Charles, La.