150 Genoa rigging

  • am35ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2006
      Does anyone have a picture of the rigging for a 150 Genoa? I need some
      ideas for where the lines should go. My boat came with it on a roller
      furling but I don't see where the line should go.

      Thanks Andrew
    • john shields

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
          --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "am35ca" <am35@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have a picture of the rigging for a 150 Genoa? I need
          some
          > ideas for where the lines should go. My boat came with it on a
          roller
          > furling but I don't see where the line should go.
          >
          > Thanks Andrew

          If you check pic # 4 in my photo album you can also see how I run my
          furling line runs through the deck bullseyes that run directly
          underneath my starboard forward lifeline back to the cockpit from my
          4ft bowsprit you'll also notice I have a cutter rig & I run my jib
          stay sail furling line the same way on the port side

          John