Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Re: Hello

    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 31 5:41 PM
      If you haven't finished cleaning with the toothbrush
      (shades of my old Army experiences) there are faster
      ways. Soak the hull with a strong detergent solution
      and powerwash it. If you don't have your own
      powewasher, use the self-clean car wash. See
      attachment-you don't have to be a car to use the car
      wash.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 31 5:41 PM

        http://mail.yahoo.com