Pictures of Mods

  • henry_ning
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I posted some pictures of my lastest mods. Check them out in the
      photos. The helmseat is for motoring only. I used 1 1/4 inch PVC pipe
      to fashion a tiller to the motor. For the poptop, I used 7/8 inch
      conduit pipes. Currently constructing a bimini frame. Feel free to
      email me if you have any questions. Also see my website:
      http//www.geocities.com/henry_ning

      Henry