MacGregor 19 San Diego

  • epentico@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2006

      Hi Bruce,

      There are two MacGregor 19s in the Venture Yacht Club of San Diego.  One of the boats is mostly powered and the other primarily sailed.

      See www.vycsd.com website for group info.  Our meetings are the second Tuesday of each month but have many activities. It is one of the most active clubs in San Diego.

      I am a member and have a 1987 MacGregor 26D, but have always had a soft spot for the 19s and joined the 19 site to stay abreast of trends and see photos.  I would love to come up from South San Diego to sail with you if need.

      Ed Pentico

      Swellbound 26D

      bonitasailor@...

      epentico@...