sailboatowners.com

  • Angelo Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 8:06 PM
      There are 97 Mac 19s listed on this site. We have 173 members in our group.

      If you want to add your name to the sailboatowners.com list, just go to:

      http://www.sailboatowners.com/db/search.tpl?fno=80

      I was on it for several years and didn't receive any spam
      from it. Our group member list only shows locations for some
      of our members and the above list can be sorted by state, etc. and has emails etc. for
      owners. In case anyone wants to meet with nearby owners to sail together or just look at
      each others' boats, etc., the list would be helpful. Mike