Auto Pilot

  • eo_ant
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Is anyone using an autopilot on their M19? If so, which one and how
      well has it been working on your boat?

      Thanks,
      Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        I used to use an autohelm and it worked fine except
        you could hear it make adjustments, which was a bit
        disturbing if you wanted a really quiet sail. It was
        great on long trips on the Great Lakes. Now that I'm
        in AZ instead of MI, not much use for it. If you're
        interested, I'll dig it up, make sure it still works,
        send photos and decide on a fair price-money back
        guarantee. Mike.

        http://farechase.yahoo.com