2083RE: [macgregor19sailboats] Re: Mac 19 planing video

  • dan sullivan
    Jul 26, 2013

      this is a pretty good shot of it...I think it was 34" high and 4 feet long and 72 inches wide.

      To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com
      From: angelwilliams69@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:03:24 -0700
      Subject: Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Re: Mac 19 planing video

      Can you send photos of your bimini?  I'm in the process of making one and can always use more suggestions.  thanks, Mike

      From: bruceck9@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:36:00 -0700

      Very nice video.

      My daughter just helped me install a bimini on Father's Day.  I like your bimini, too.

      I wonder, if there's a way to adjust your motor tilt so that it does not angle as far down, whether that would level you out some...  I'm primarily a sailor, but perhaps adjusting the motor mount could help your speed and efficiency.  I don't know...

      We just picked up a kneeboard today, and when I have enough time off the water, I'll upload a couple winter projects that came out nicely : )

      - Bruce
      North Star