      Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:09 AM
      Subject: RE: [macgregor19sailboats] Furler or Not

      Hey Ken, I'm in Covington and have been considering a 19 for a while and have a few questions if you don't mind.
       How does it handle under power vs a traditional runabout
       I would use it 50/50 fishing marsh/coastal rigs to about 10miles offshore and sailing lake Pontchatrain/ Destin area.
       thanks in advance

      Richard Dixon
      Financial Analyst
      Chevron -Gulf of Mexico BU