1464Furler or Not

  • Ken Abrahams
    Jan 28, 2009
      I am seriously considering adding a CDI FF2 furler to my 19. Probably
      put the Genoa on it. A few questions:

      Do the jib sheets for the genoa go outside the side stays? Mine have
      turning blocks and I am only guessing how to set it up. Will the
      sheets work properly with a furler? Suggestions?

      Do furlers work ok on the 19? What things should I consider?

      Is there plenty of room on the foredeck for the furler drum?

      Anything else?

      Who has the best price on CDI furlers?

      Thanks,
      Ken Abrahams, Lake Charles, La