microtek scanmaker E3 drivers alone & a yamaha scsi cdrw?

  • crazyfun_dragon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      was wondering if anyone had any idea about having just the drivers
      alone for this particular scanner? its just that I don't feel like
      trying download several 1.6mb files just to get the scanner to
      be 'seen' but I guess I could try if I have to!

      and now as for the yamaha... I've got a CDR400tx drive but its doing
      nothing other than using up one scsi id space, anyone have any idea if
      any of the downloads under 'disk' category on macdrivermuseum.net may
      work?

      thanks :-D