Tool Tip Text (aka Help Tags)

  • M. Uli Kusterer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi,

      this just came across Apple's HIToolbox-Dev mailing list:

      --
      Cheers,
      M. Uli Kusterer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
        M. Uli Kusterer:

        > Hi,
        >
        > this just came across Apple's HIToolbox-Dev mailing list:

        It did? I got it back from the list when I sent it, two and a half
        weeks ago.

        --
        Jens Ayton
      • Lee Morgan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
          Time is relative ;-)

          - Lee

          On Jul 2, 2005, at 2:24 PM, Jens Ayton wrote:

          > this just came across Apple's HIToolbox-Dev mailing list:
          >
          > It did? I got it back from the list when I sent it, two and a half
          > weeks ago.
        • M. Uli Kusterer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005

            At 15:01 Uhr -0400 02.07.2005, Lee Morgan wrote:
            >Time is relative ;-)

            Depending on which side of the bathroom door you're on, yeah, I know ;-)

            Seriously, it actually is from the 15th... I just lost it somewhere
            in my backlog of messages. Still, very nice detail to watch out for.