Send Fresh Flowers to the Philippines

  • MN Staff
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2008
      Send Fresh Roses & Gifts to your Family, Friends and Business Associates in the Philippines!

      High Quality Roses at the Most Affordable Prices!
      Just Log onto : www.IslandRose.us
      Enjoy the convenience of ordering 24 hours a day.

      Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

    • MN Staff