Save 10% on Flowers to Philippines

  • MN Staff
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      Sending Flowers to Your Loved Ones in the Philippines just got Easier and Cheaper with Our ISLAND ROSE DISCOUNT COUPON (10% OFF) !!!

      Log onto : www.IslandRose.us

      To use your exclusive 10% discount coupon, just copy the following code in the promotional coupon box provided at the checkout counter :

      AUG-037768

      * Coupon is effective for the whole month of August.

      Thank you and best wishes!
      Staff and Management

      Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.