One Dozen Roses to Philippines for $ 4

  • MN Staff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Island Rose celebrates the June Bride
      Add One Dozen Roses for only $ 4!

      For every Classic Bouquet, we'll throw in an
      Extra Dozen for only $ 4 or P180!

      Upgrade your Half Dozen order to a full
      One Dozen order for only $ 4 or P180!

      Add $ 15 for a box of Bruges
      Fine Belgian Chocolates!

      Just Log onto : www.IslandRose.us
      Enjoy the convenience of ordering 24 hours a day.

      Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

    • MN Staff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
        Island Rose celebrates the June Bride
        Add One Dozen Roses for only $ 4!

        For every Classic Bouquet, we'll throw in an
        Extra Dozen for only $ 4 or P180!

        Upgrade your Half Dozen order to a full
        One Dozen order for only $ 4 or P180!

        Add $ 15 for a box of Bruges
        Fine Belgian Chocolates!

        Just Log onto : www.IslandRose.us
        Enjoy the convenience of ordering 24 hours a day.

        Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

        Got a little couch potato?