Send Fresh Flowers to the Philippines

  • MN Staff
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2007
      Send Fresh Roses & Gifts to your Family, Friends and Associates in the Philippines!

      High Quality Roses at the Most Affordable Prices!
      Just Log onto : www.IslandRose.us
      Enjoy the convenience of ordering 24 hours a day.

      Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

      TV dinner still cooling?
    • MN Staff
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 13, 2007
        Send Fresh Roses & Gifts to your Family, Friends and Associates in the Philippines!

        High Quality Roses at the Most Affordable Prices!
        Just Log onto : www.IslandRose.us
        Enjoy the convenience of ordering 24 hours a day.

        Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • MN Staff