Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Philippine Condotel Investments - US Road Show Feb-March 2007

Expand Messages
  • PLC International Marketing Networks
    PLC International Marketing Networks together with Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., will launch 2007 with a US Road Show from mid February - March for its
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      PLC International Marketing Networks together with Pacific Concord
      Properties, Inc., will launch 2007 with a US Road Show from mid
      February - March for its Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila]
      development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro
      Manila, one of the hottest Condo Hotel Investments in the Philippines

      All existing Marketing Partners, Buyers, Clients and International
      Brokers are invited to join or host any of the Lancaster Philippines
      Condotel Investment Forums.

      Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Director, announced that
      Ronald Lim – President/CEO of Pacific Concord Properties Inc will
      conduct a series of personal presentations to interested clients and
      prospects in informal home settings, hotel venues and business
      centers across the US. "Any of our existing Clients and Marketing
      Partners whom are interested to arrange or host group meetings with
      the Filipino Communities and Offshore Investors Groups or anyone
      else whom might be interested to find out more regarding the
      existing Lancaster developments and condotel investment
      opportunities in the Philippines can contact us to arrange meeting
      dates"

      US Cities to be visited in coordination with PLC Marketing Partners
      across North America will include New York, New Jersey, Chicago,
      Washington DC, Annapolis, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Atlanta,
      Dallas/Forth Worth, Houston, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles
      and Seattle. Other cities will be added upon request.

      The North American Road Show will conclude with a series of Condotel
      Investment Forums with Canadian Filipino Communities in Toronto and
      Vancouver in March-April 2007

      PLC International Marketing Networks Spring Sales Blitz will also
      include a European Road Show from April – May 2007. European Cities
      to be visited in coordination with PLC Marketing Partners across
      Europe will include Milan and Rome, Italy, Frankfurt, Germany,
      Geneva, Switzerland and Paris, France.

      The European Road Show will conclude with a series of Condotel
      Investment Forums with British Property Investors sponsored by PLC's
      International Marketing Partners, Sico Property Investments and
      Filipino Communities in London, Manchester and Liverpool in the UK.

      Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila,
      Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"]
      offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale. To be
      completed and ready for turnover from December 2009, the Lancaster
      Atrium will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units
      with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel
      Rental Pool.

      Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or
      Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase
      levels] of some 14-16% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not
      using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal
      arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes
      Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the
      Philippines.

      All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The
      standard unit price provides for the suite to be finished but not
      fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior
      finishing's such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with
      simulated wood plank flooring, living and dining area tiled
      floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. A complete
      optional extra interior fit-out package including appliances will be
      available towards the time the units are closer to being completed
      towards the latter part of 2009. Monthly condo dues are currently
      around 60 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month..

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Shaw, Boulevard, Metro Manila
      New Payment Plans...

      The Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available on the very affordable
      and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be
      purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the
      payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments
      without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the
      unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through
      our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

      Current selling price Lancaster Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Studio
      Units is Pesos 75,888 or $1,518.00 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and
      Three Bedroom Suites are priced at Pesos 84,994.56 or $1,700.16 per
      sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased
      on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-
      House" financing plans. Turnover of units for Tower A will be from
      December 2009.

      All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium
      Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated,
      given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property
      appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at
      least 70-80% on completion and 100% on turnover of units from
      December 2009

      Make sure you reserve a Unit Now at Current Price Offerings and
      extended terms of payment and stand to earn at least 70-80% in Real
      Property Appreciation by completion of units in 2009/2010

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
      Executive Studio Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II Executive Studio Suites.
      Average Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft] at $1,518.00/sqm.
      USD 42,762.06. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center
      overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street
      overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the
      Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila
      Atrium.

      The Current Price for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased
      with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable
      without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD
      586.97. Alternatively Save USD 2,535.72 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 10,142.89 and Balance payable without interest over 72
      consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 410.88.

      The Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also now available
      on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that
      provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No
      Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal
      consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33%
      balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or
      to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our
      hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only
      USD 500.00 Reservation for a 28.17 sqm [304 sqft Executive Studio
      [Contract Price USD 42,762.06] then 60 consecutive monthly payments
      of only USD 471.93 with the balance of USD 13,946.48 either payable
      in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment
      plan.....

      Another alternative, Save USD 5,663.11 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Down Discounted Payment of
      USD 22,652.46 and the remaining 33% [USD 13,946.48] on unit turnover
      from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 8,552.41] on
      the unit price... Pay 90% Now [USD 30,788.68] and the remaining 10%
      [USD 3,420.96] on unit turnover from December 2009

      Executive Studio DeLuxe Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive DeLuxe Studio
      Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at
      $1,518.00/sqm. USD 49,335.00. These units are either facing towards
      Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo
      or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or
      Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila
      Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be
      purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then
      Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments
      of USD 678.26. Alternatively Save USD 2,930.10 by making the
      Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted
      Down Payment of USD 11,720.40 and Balance payable without interest
      over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 474.78.

      The Lancaster Atrium Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites are also now
      available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan
      that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest
      No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal
      consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33%
      balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or
      to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our
      hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

      Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive
      Studio [Contract Price USD 49,335.00] then 60 consecutive monthly
      payments of only USD 545.32 with the balance of USD 16,115.55 either
      payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months
      payment plan.....

      Another alternative, Save USD 6,543.89 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 26,175.56 and the remaining 33% [USD 16,115.55] on unit turnover
      from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 9,867.00] on
      the unit price... Pay 90% Now [USD 35,521.20] and the remaining 10%
      [USD 3,946.80]on unit turnover from December 2009

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
      One Bedroom Corner Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites
      Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm.
      USD 106,804.05 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites
      either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards
      Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong,
      Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units
      are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

      Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may
      be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable
      without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD
      1,476.44. Alternatively Save USD 6,378.24 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD
      25,512.97 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal
      monthly payments of USD 1,033.51.

      The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are also now
      available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan
      that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest
      No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal
      consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33%
      balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or
      to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our
      hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

      Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One
      Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 106,804.05] then 60 consecutive
      monthly payments of only USD 1,187.06 with the balance of USD
      35,080.34 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over
      another 60 months payment plan.....

      Another alternative, Save USD 14,244.74 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 56,978.97 and the remaining 33% [USD 35,080.34] on unit turnover
      from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 21,360.81]
      on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 76,898.92] and the remaining 10%
      [USD 8,544.32] on unit turnover from December 2009

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
      One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft
      Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD
      86,181.11 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey 'Loft Type' units are
      overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster
      Suites Manila Atrium.

      Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides
      purchases with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable
      without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only
      USD 1,190.02. Alternatively Save USD 5,140.86 by making a
      Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment
      of USD 20,563.47 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72
      consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 833.02.

      The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "loft Type" Suites are also now
      available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan
      that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest
      No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal
      consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33%
      balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or
      to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our
      hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

      Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One
      Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 86,181.11] then 60
      consecutive monthly payments of only USD 956.77 with the balance of
      USD 28,274.77 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed
      over another 60 months payment plan.....

      Another alternative, Save USD 11,481.28 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 45,925.07 and the remaining 33% [USD 28,274.77] on unit turnover
      from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 17,236.22]
      on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 62,050.40] and the remaining 10%
      [USD 6,894.49] on unit turnover from December 2009

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
      Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft
      Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at
      $1,700.16/sqm. USD 128,651.11 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-
      Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center
      overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street
      overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the
      Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila
      Atrium. The Special Offer for Two Bedroom Suites provides they may
      be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then
      Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments
      of USD 1,779.88. Alternatively Save USD 7,689.06 by making a
      Reservation USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of
      USD 30,756.27 and Balance payable without interest over 72
      consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,245.91.

      The Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are also now
      available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan
      that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest
      No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal
      consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33%
      balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or
      to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our
      hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

      Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two
      Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 128,651.11] then 60
      equal consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,431.02 with the
      balance of USD 42,289.87 either payable in cash on turnover or to be
      financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

      Another alternative, Save USD 17,172.24 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 68,689.00 and the remaining 33% [USD 42,289.87] on unit turnover
      from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 25,730.22]
      on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 92,628.80] and the remaining 10%
      [USD 10,292.09] on unit turnover from December 2009

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
      Three Bedroom "Loft-Type Corner Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites.
      Average Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm.
      USD 180,216.96 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites"
      either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay
      and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay
      and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila
      Atrium.

      The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides
      purchases can be made with only USD 500.00 Reservation Balance
      Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments
      USD 2,496.07. Alternatively Save USD 10,783.00 by making the
      Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down
      Payment of USD 43,132.08 and Balance payable without interest over
      72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 1,747.25.

      The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are also now
      available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan
      that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest
      No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal
      consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33%
      balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or
      to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our
      hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

      Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three
      Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 180,216.96] then 60 consecutive
      monthly payments of only USD 2,006.84 with the balance of USD
      59,306.60 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over
      another 60 months payment plan.

      Another alternative, Save USD 24,082.07 by making th Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 96,328.29 and the remaining 33% [USD 59,306.60] on unit turnover
      from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 36,043.39]
      on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 129,756.21] and the remaining
      10% [USD 14,417.36] on unit turnover from December 2009

      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
      Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites
      Price: October 1, 2006

      Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites.
      Average Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at
      $1,856.96/sqm. USD 253,103.65 [Including Taxes] These units are all
      2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center
      overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking
      Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck.
      Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with
      USD 500.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72
      consecutive equal monthly payments USD 3,508.38. Alternatively Save
      USD 15,156.21 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30
      days 30% Net Down Payment of USD 60,624.88 and Balance payable
      without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD
      2,455.87.

      The Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are also now available on the
      very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for
      Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment
      basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive
      monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the
      contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over
      an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no
      prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

      Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft] Three
      Bedroom Penthouse Suite [Contract Price USD 253,103.65] then 60
      consecutive monthly payments of only USD 2,820.74 with the balance
      of USD 83,359.21 either payable in cash on turnover or to be
      financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

      Another alternative, Save USD 33,848.88 by making the Reservation,
      USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of
      USD 135,395.56 and the remaining 33% [USD 83,359.21] on unit
      turnover from December 2009

      Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 50,620.73]
      on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 182,234.62] and the remaining
      10% [USD 20,248.30] on unit turnover from December 2009

      PLC International Marketing Networks
      Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
      Shaw Boulevard. Mandaluyong City.
      Metro Manila. Philippines 1552
      Phone: Manila [63 2] 717 1958
      Fax: Manila [63 2] 718 1828
      Email: plcsales@...
      Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
      Web: http://www.plcglobalpinoy.com [Condotel Webring]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.