Island Rose Discount Coupon

  • MN Staff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Sending Flowers to Your Loved Ones in the Philippines just got Easier and Cheaper
      with Our ISLAND ROSE DISCOUNT COUPON (10% OFF) !!!

      Log onto : www.IslandRose.us

      Just input the code RL8-R8E85T  on the redeem coupon area in the checkout counter and press the redeem button. It will automatically deduct 10% off the current bill for the flowers.

      This is an UNLIMITED USE coupon valid until January 1, 2007 so you can use it as often as you want during the holiday season, and feel free to share it with your friends and family.

      The only limitation is it is only for the flowers (not other gifts) and it will work only on www.islandrose.us, NOT on islandrose.net.ph (our peso website)

      Thank you and Happy Holiday Shopping!!!

      Staff and Management

      Brought to you by the Philippines' leading cut flower grower, and largest supplier of high quality roses. Support one of our country's cottage industries!

    • MN Staff