Caretaker Visa?

  • grace avelino cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm from davao city and my husband is an American Citizen. His mom &
      brother came to visit us here in Davao, and when they retured to USA.
      My mother in law, thought she would like to bring my sister to the USA
      as a caretaker for my husbands grandma & grandpa who are over 90 years
      old. Is this possible? My sister would like to be a caretaker for my
      husbands grand parents, but, we are not sure where to start or if it
      is even possible. please help.. thank you

      grace