Stand Up Comedy Shows for Filipino Communities Abroad!!!

  • ecircle_entertainment
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Good Day!

      I'm Patrick Cruz, managing partner of eCircle Entertainment, an events
      and Talent management company here in Mandaluyong, Philippines. We
      are handling two Fil-American Stand-Up Comics, Tim Tayag, staple
      comics of the San Francisco Comedy club scene.

      Tim and Allan did shows in clubs such as Punchline and Cobbs and
      toured different states, as they performed in various Fil-American
      college organizations sometime ago. Al Manalo is a founding member of
      Bindlestiff, a prominent San Francisco Fil-Am Theatre venue for Fil-
      Am artist performers. They are also contemporaries of the now famous
      Mr. Rex Navarette. They have also done shows here in the Philipiines,
      in prestigious venues such as the CCP, Dish, Cebu Waterfront Hotel
      etc.

      Last December 2 and 3, 2005, we had a successful stand-up comedy show
      at the Music Museum Greenhills, a popular venue here in the
      Philippines, entitled "Holy Stand-Up: Confessions of a Comic". These
      comics do pure stand-up comedy with a pinoy point of view and
      reference, dabbling on topics such as local pinoy politics, showbiz,
      culture etc. In line with this.

      I would like to propose our show "Holy Stand-Up" to your organization
      in case your planning a fund-raising event.

      Please contact us at +63.917.5382843 or +63.2.5316284 if you are
      interested. We offer you a reasonably priced entertainment concept
      that will surely be a hit in your local Filipino community, as these
      comics tell stories pertaining to day to day Filipino happenings,
      occurences and events.

      Thank you and God bless you and your organization.

      Sincerely Yours,

      PATRICK T. CRUZ

      eCircle Entertainment
      Suite 201 Sierra Centre,