PLC Global Filipino Agency Now Back On Yahoo Groups!

  • PLC International Marketing Networks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      Good Morning !

      Due to overwhelming requests from our Members and Internet Marketing
      Partners, the PLC Global FIlipino Agency is now back on Yahoo Groups.
      If you were a Member of the Group, or if you would like to be a
      Member please feel free to join us...

      Kindly cut and paste the above link into your web browser and join
      the Philippines Largest Real Estate Global Network. You can post
      details of any property you are selling or looking to buy together
      with details of any Philippine Real Estate developments/projects.
      Feel free to post information about any topic related to Real Estate
      or ask questions, seek advise or request assistance on any matter
      relating to Philippine Real Estate...

      If you would be interested to be a part of the Professional Internet
      Marketing Group for new Condotel Investments available now at the
      Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II, located along Shaw
      Boulevard, Metro Manila, where you can purchase a Condotel Studio
      Suite at only $375 a month for 5 years with a $7760 down payment or
      Condotel Suites at the Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences, Mactan,
      Cebu, please contact NOW for details of our HIGH REFERRAL FEES and
      attractive rates of Commissions available...

      Check out the websites http://www.plcglobalfilipinoagency.coms.ph and
      our Sales site http://www.plcsales.coms.ph

      We really look forward to having you as a part of the PLC Global
      Filipino Agency !

      Kind regards
      Beth

      Beth Collingz
      Director-PLC International Marketing Networks
      Metro Manila, Philippines
      Website: http://www.plcglobalfilipinoagency.coms.ph