Lancaster Suites Manila 2 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite Available!
Good Morning !
A Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite is Now Available at The Lancaster Suites Manila Tower 1 that will be "Ready For Occupancy Late 2006" on a strictly "First-Com-First-Reserved" Basis Unit 2803 [28th Floor, over looking Mandaluyong City towards Makati and Manila Bay . To immediately secure this unit a U$500.00 Reservation must be received within 48 hours ..
Available NOW... Lancaster Suites Manila Tower 1 Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite 2803 [28th Floor] 64.33 sqm [685 sqft] at U$1,358.50/sqm TCP U$87,392.31. This unit is over looking Mandaluyong City towards Makati and Manila Bay. The Studio may be purchased with a Reservation Fee U$500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of U$1,448.21. Alternatively Save U$5,213.53 and reduce the monthly installment by making the Reservation, U$500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of U$20,854.15 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of U$1,013.75. Another option, Pay Cash and take a 20% discount on the unit price . Pay only 90% Now [U$62,922.46] and the remaining 10% [U$6,991.39] on Unit Turnover next year !
Two Bedroom Suite Features.. 2 Floor Unit Living, Kitchen & Bath on the 1st Floor and Two Bedrooms & Bath on the 2nd Floor ..
Bedroom with its own toilet and bath
Vitrified Ceramic tiles in living and dining area
Simulated wood plank flooring in bedroom
Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
Toilet with mechanical ventilation
Plastered cement with painted finishes in living, dining and bedroom
Provisions for window type air-conditioner for living and bedrooms
For Interior photos of the Lancaster Two Bedroom Suites please take a look at the unit layout on http://www.pacificconcord.com.ph/bed_unit_two.htm#
For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
For Full Information Please Contact
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences,
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu  340 0721