If you are a BBW or just admire big women,click here

  • reginata02
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hi,

      I am Candice, a sexy big beautiful woman. Size to me is only a number.
      I think beauty are all women who enjoy life.

      Here is BBW&Home,maybe you are looking for friends, maybe you are
      looking for love, whatever it is you may find it here.
      We welcome those who are open minded and respectful of others.

      You may have a check:http://bbwhome.awardspace.com/
    • reginata02

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8 7:23 PM
          hi,

          I am Sunny, a sexy big beautiful woman. Size to me is only a number.
          I think beauty are all women who enjoy life.

          I have been looking for my partner and bbw friends online.
          If you want to contact me or wanna to find some other bbw to make
          friends.You can click my beautiful page, join us.

          There is the place you have find for a long time.

          my beautiful page:http://bbwlove.awardspace.com/