EARN $10 DEPOSITS FOREVER !!!!

  • Ma. Luisa
    Message 1 of 238 , Aug 1, 2005

      Please read this and at least look at the site before you judge, It
      is legal and for the measly fee to join you can make tons of cash
      legally.

      http://www.freewebs.com/10bucksforever/?979

      I was looking to make so easy cash with no effort online
      and while I work or sleep, now I make a few extra bucks a day!!
      This is for real, you pay a one time fee and never pay again
      you just sit back and every time someone joins you get
      paid 10 bucks!!! It is for real! Not a scam, I thought it was but I was wrong!! It costs you a one time fee of $10.00 and it is safe
      and secure thru Paypal or Stormpay. This is the easiest way to make
      cash while you sleep, for real. I researched it and found it to be
      for real. Try it out, click the link and read and join , sit back
      and make $ every day. Also if you are really into it try advertising
      and generate alot more cash daily!!  You get your own link after joining and you can promote it and get paid directly everytime someone joins thru it!!

      JOIN NOW !!!!!

    • maluisa
      Message 238 of 238 , Nov 2, 2005
        Message

        Please read this and at least look at the site before you judge, it is legal and for the measly membership fee to join you can make tons of cash legally.

        http://realprofitcenter.com/mmw.cgi/MD1587/member.htm

        I was looking to make so easy cash with no effort online and while I work or sleep, and now I am earning a lot of $10 payments a day !!!  You pay one time fee and never pay again, you just sit back and every time someone joins you get paid $10 bucks.  It is safe and secure thru Paypal or Stormpay.  This is the easiest way to make cash even while you sleep !!!  You get paid $10.00 INSTANTLY !!!!

        Try it out!, click on the link and sit back and make $ every day.  Also if you are really into it, try advertising and generate a lot more cash daily!  You get your own link after joining and you can promote it and get paid even much more directly to you account every time someone joins thru it !!!

        JOIN NOW !!!

        http://realprofitcenter.com/mmw.cgi/MD1587/member.htm