OWS today at Wharf #2

  • desertfrost@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      We'll have today's open water swim before (not after) the club
      meeting, and at Wharf #2 (not Lover's Point). Plan for a 1545 launch,
      up to 40 minutes in the water, and then head back to NPS for a shower
      and meeting.

      I have the last half of my flight physical today at 1500 (over at
      DLI), and it shouldn't take too long. The same doctor who first
      treated me with my broken arm is the same one doing the exam. I'll
      try to make it to the wharf right afterwards.

      - Frosty
    • desertfrost@yahoo.com