PG Entry Receipts

  • Fodrea, Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hello Team,

      Good news from MWR. We got a pretty good deal after the duathlon for some team money. MWR is giving us $500 for PG Tri entries. I think we have about 20 people entered. The money will be evenly divided. What I need you to do if you entered is to dig up your receipt or have Trical send you another one (and they will if you email them). We need these as proof of entry in order to get the money back.

      Thanks. Happy Training!
      Lynn