Wildflower campsite

  • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27 1:26 PM

    M2T2,

    I dropped off my trailer Thursday night. I have attached a map to RB7 which is on the “B” loop of Redondo sites. I circled the site in red with an arrow. I have a large blue and white pop-up trailer and a Cadillac Escalade truck. There is plenty of room for tents and easy access from both sides of the camp.

    Let’s discuss a carbo loading plan AKA pasta, bread and salad for Friday and Saturday nights. I really do not have any idea if anyone is even coming. I am arriving Thursday night and departing Monday. I am doing long course on Saturday so Friday is a carbo must. In years past this has been a very low key eating event. The camp site has easy access to watch the race and walk down to Lynch where the packet pickup and events will be occurring.

    I sincerely hope to hear and see all you this weekend.

    Best, Bill

    NPS/GSBPP...the Educational Key

    to unlocking Naval Human Resources...

    Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of

    Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness

    See us at www.nps.edu/academics/gsbpp/emba

    Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.

    EMBA, Program Manager

    Manpower Systems Analysis, Lecturer

    Naval Postgraduate School

    555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339

    Monterey, CA 93943-5103

    DSN 756-2463

    Comm 831-656-2463

    Fax 831-656-3630

    Email wdhatch@...

    From: Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV) <wdhatch@nps. edu>
    To: m2t2@yahoogroups. com
    Cc: "Terry Davis" <terry@tricalifornia .com>, "Betsy Davis" <betsy@tricalifornia .com>
    Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 10:52 AM

    Shawn and Jeff,

    Along the lines of the club (M2T2) I see Tricalifornia has taken the M2T2 club out of the call down window in online registration. I assume it is because low use. I do believe we have more M2T2 member participating in Tricalifornia events but just not using the club/team option from TRICAL. I will contact Terry and Betsy Davis and find out if this is the case.

    I have registered for Wildflower and will taking my trailer down the weekend before to reserve a spot for the team to camp. Last year nobody showed up but the previous 8 years we had huge crowds.

    Email wdhatch@nps. edu

      --
      ~Jeff Malnick~
      Research Associate/Media Development
      Modeling of Virtual Environments and Simulation (MOVES) Institute
      Naval  Postgraduate  School
      Monterey ,  CA
      831.747.5096
      malnick@gmail. com
      jpmalnic@nps. edu
      .......__o
      .......\<,
      ....( )/ ( )..

      A disciplined organization of reason and experience provides the basis for beliefs of Freethinkers.  They hold views tentatively and willingly modify them in the face of new evidence.

      One should not be intimidated by the fact that so many people hold false beliefs. Nor does the truth of a belief depend on whether it has been held for a long or short time. The point is simply whether or not it conforms with reason. — Nichiren

      Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

      <Redondo RB7 camp site.ppt>

    • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
      Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29 1:48 PM

      M2T2 and friends,

      I have herd from several of you and here is the agenda for Friday and Saturday night.

      Carbo-loading both nights will consist of Salad, Pasta and Sauce. I have bought all the pasta for both nights. What we need is a couple of bags of salad, salad dressing, and sauce. I have all the pots and pans in the trailer. We can combine sauce and salad and bring choice of salad dressing. If you like we could add French bread and I could cook it in the oven in the trailer.

      I depart tomorrow late afternoon and will not have access to email after 1200. My cell is 831-224-2937 but my service is limited at the lake.

      Remember the site is RB7 per the attached map. I am departing Sunday night.

      Bring you tent and I will see you at the lake.

      Best, Bill

      P.S. Remember it is at South Shore for those of you who have never been to Lake San Antonio .