RE: [M2T2] M2T2 Moderator

  • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009

      Shawn and Jeff,

      Along the lines of the club (M2T2) I see Tricalifornia has taken the M2T2 club out of the call down window in online registration. I assume it is because low use. I do believe we have more M2T2 member participating in Tricalifornia events but just not using the club/team option from TRICAL. I will contact Terry and Betsy Davis and find out if this is the case.

      I have registered for Wildflower and will taking my trailer down the weekend before to reserve a spot for the team to camp. Last year nobody showed up but the previous 8 years we had huge crowds.

      Best, Bill

      NPS/GSBPP...the Educational Key

      to unlocking Naval Human Resources...

      Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of

      Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness

      See us at www.nps.edu/academics/gsbpp/emba

      Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.

      EMBA, Program Manager

      Manpower Systems Analysis, Lecturer

      Naval Postgraduate School

      555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339

      Monterey, CA 93943-5103

      DSN 756-2463

      Comm 831-656-2463

      Fax 831-656-3630

      Email wdhatch@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009
        Bill,

        I am participating in Wildflower this year!!   We also have a spot reserved for camping, but would like to meet up as a club with you this year.  Just let me know the details.

        And, i didnt know there was a M2T2 option for Tri-Ca events... I have done a few and totally would have used that, but didnt realize! :(

        Have a great week!

        ~ Leigh Wallace

        Email wdhatch@nps. edu

        --
        ~Jeff Malnick~
        Research Associate/Media Development
        Modeling of Virtual Environments and Simulation (MOVES) Institute
        Naval Postgraduate School
        Monterey , CA
        831.747.5096
        malnick@gmail. com
        jpmalnic@nps. edu
        .......__o
        .......\<,
        ....( )/ ( )..

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009

          Leigh,

          Each year I bring my trailer down the weekend before to secure a spot with electricity and water. I rope off an area where we can layout tents and park cars. Typically it is on the third loop of Redondo camp.

          Once I get back from dropping off the trailer I will send out a note with the exact camp spot. This way folks can come and go without getting stuck out in Tim buck two.

          I am still waiting to hear back from Terri Davis on the team (M2T2) entry for Trical.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27 1:26 PM

          M2T2,

          I dropped off my trailer Thursday night. I have attached a map to RB7 which is on the “B” loop of Redondo sites. I circled the site in red with an arrow. I have a large blue and white pop-up trailer and a Cadillac Escalade truck. There is plenty of room for tents and easy access from both sides of the camp.

          Let’s discuss a carbo loading plan AKA pasta, bread and salad for Friday and Saturday nights. I really do not have any idea if anyone is even coming. I am arriving Thursday night and departing Monday. I am doing long course on Saturday so Friday is a carbo must. In years past this has been a very low key eating event. The camp site has easy access to watch the race and walk down to Lynch where the packet pickup and events will be occurring.

          I sincerely hope to hear and see all you this weekend.

[...]

            <Redondo RB7 camp site.ppt>

          • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
            Message 6 of 8 , Apr 29 1:48 PM

            M2T2 and friends,

            I have herd from several of you and here is the agenda for Friday and Saturday night.

            Carbo-loading both nights will consist of Salad, Pasta and Sauce. I have bought all the pasta for both nights. What we need is a couple of bags of salad, salad dressing, and sauce. I have all the pots and pans in the trailer. We can combine sauce and salad and bring choice of salad dressing. If you like we could add French bread and I could cook it in the oven in the trailer.

            I depart tomorrow late afternoon and will not have access to email after 1200. My cell is 831-224-2937 but my service is limited at the lake.

            Remember the site is RB7 per the attached map. I am departing Sunday night.

            Bring you tent and I will see you at the lake.

            Best, Bill

            P.S. Remember it is at South Shore for those of you who have never been to Lake San Antonio .