RE: [M2T2] PG Sprint

  • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008

      M2T2,

      I have been working with Terri Bilbro on Saturday mornings at Lovers Point. She is teaching a Triathlon class at Monterey sports center. She is really great enthusiastic and experienced trainer. Tonight there is a swim at Lover’s Point as well as Friday. I encourage everyone to come. I may be out of town this weekend but if not I will be there to train Saturday.

      Different note if any one is getting this email that would like to be off the list, please let me know. I believe I have missed a couple of requests for folks who have transferred.

      Best, Bill

      NPS/GSBPP...the Educational Key

      to unlocking Naval Human Resources...

      Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of

      Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness

      See us at www.nps.edu/academics/gsbpp/emba

      Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.

      EMBA, Program Manager

      Manpower Systems Analysis, Lecturer

      Naval Postgraduate School

      555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339

      Monterey, CA 93943-5103

      DSN 756-2463

      Comm 831-656-2463

      Fax 831-656-3630

      Email wdhatch@...

          Email wdhatch@nps.edu

          Anyone else doing the Saturday practices, or is it time to start
          tapering? I did a practice 30 Aug 0830...anyone else coming out on the
          6th?

        • leigh wallace
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2008
            Is the swim 5:30 both Tuesday and Fridays??