Tri Team MWR

  • Fodrea, Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2001
      Hello All,

      Just a recap on a few things I touched on yesterday that I said I would get
      out an email about.

      1. I talked about getting an group order for lights in motion. These are
      bike lights for nightime biking, which will be more important when daylight
      savings time hits. There are two types, one for the helmet and one for the
      handlebars. They range in price based on features. The highest quality
      head light is about $200 and the handlebar lights come as a single or set of
      two ranging from $125-285. If anyone is interested, I am working on a group
      rate (something like a 20% discount) from Bobcat Bikes in Salinas. Please
      let me know what you want if you are interested.

      2. The M2T2 Team has a portion of the trophy case in the new gym. For
      those who would like to donate (not permanently, but just until you leave)
      any awards you have earned in an event that you competed as an M2T2 member,
      please let me know and I will get them in the case. We have pictures in
      there are well. CHECK IT OUT!

      3. The polo shirt order was finalized yesterday. The cost per person is
      $19.00. I collected money from about a third of you yesterday. You can
      either give me cash or a check made to me (Lynn Fodrea) when you come pick
      up your shirt. We went with a style that has some khaki and black trim
      around the collar and sleves, so there was no choice of soft or regular.
      When the shirts are done (probably sometime at the end of next week), I will
      get an email out, have a folder on my desk and the shirts by my desk so you
      can come pick yours up and pay for it.

      4. PG Tri riembursements were finally taken to MWR (after I tracked down
      everyone to fill out their form) yesterday. Expect to see your check in the
      mail in about 2 weeks. If you don't get it, let me know and I will make it
      happen!

      5. One last plug for a run put on by MWR: The Turkey Trot is Fri, Nov 16 at
      1500 on base. It is $12 for active/reservists/$13 for retires/$14 for DOD
      and civilians. They would love to see us out there in our uniforms, so
      please think about doing it.

      6. The ever postponed duathlon looks like it will be next Feb 9. We would
      like all of the M2T2 support we can get, so please mark your calanders.

      Thanks and Train Smart! Any questions, please let me know.
      Lynn