M2T2 Wildflower update Wednesday morning

  • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      M2T2,

      Please review and sign up for pot luck menu items.

      Please confirm pot luck and persons attending. This is very casual!

      We still need sign ups for salad (+ dressing), bread, butter and garlic, sauce.

      Friday                           Dish

      Jackie Chang (1)            Pasta

      Wes (3)                         Garlic bread and pasta

      Bill Hatch (4)

      Mark Malnick (2)

      Erin Omarr (5)

      Saturday night               Dish

      Bill Hatch (4)

      Steve Collins (1)

      Wes (3)                         Garlic bread and pasta

      Erin Omarr (5)

      cell 831-224-2938

      work 656-2463

      I do not get cell reception (T-Mobile) but many other providers do work at Lake San Antonio.

      I look forward to meeting everyone, Bill

      NPS/GSBPP...the Educational Key

      to unlocking Naval Human Resource Management

      Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of

      Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness

      See us at www.nps.navy.mil/gsbpp/emba

      Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.

      EMBA, Program Manager

      Manpower Systems Analysis

      Naval Poatgraduate School

      555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339

      Monterey, CA 93943-5103

      DSN 756-2463

      Comm 831-656-2463

      Fax 831-656-3407

      Email wdhatch@...

        <wdhatch@... > wrote:

        > M2T2,
        >

        > Wildflower is right around the corner. I will be going down this
        Friday
        > to stake out an area for the team. Monday I will send out an email
        with
        > the details of the sites location. I hope to get one of the first
        two
        > loops at the T-intersection at the top of the hill. It will be
        close to
        > the bathrooms and have water, electricity, picnic bench and fire
        pit. I
        > hope to go down on either Thursday or Friday before the race. I am
        doing
        > Long course and will close up camp
        Sunday afternoon. There will be
        > plenty of room to pitch tents and park cars.
        >

        > I would like to propose like years past a pot luck consisting of
        pasta,
        > salad and bread. Everyone bring their own drinks and utensils.
        >

        > I will have the pots, pans, stove etc. Can we start some sort of
        head
        > count?
        >

        > Thanks, Bill
        >

        > NPS/GSBPP... the Educational Key
        >
        > to unlocking Naval Human Resource Management
        >
        > Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of
        >
        > Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness
        >

        > See us at www.nps.navy. mil/gsbpp/ emba
        > <http://www.nps. navy.mil/ gsbpp/emba>
        >

        > Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.
        >
        > EMBA, Program Manager
        >
        > Manpower Systems Analysis
        >
        > Naval Poatgraduate
        School

        > 555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339
        >
        > Monterey ,
        w:st="on">CA 93943-5103

        > DSN 756-2463
        >
        > Comm 831-656-2463
        >
        > Fax 831-656-3407
        >
        > Email wdhatch@... <mailto:wdhatch@ ...>
        >
        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)

          <wdhatch@... > wrote:

          > M2T2,
          >

          > Wildflower is right around the corner. I will be going down this
          Friday
          > to stake out an area for the team. Monday I will send out an email
          with
          > the details of the sites location. I hope to get one of the first
          two
          > loops at the T-intersection at the top of the hill. It will be
          close to
          > the bathrooms and have water, electricity, picnic bench and fire
          pit. I
          > hope to go down on either Thursday or Friday before the race. I am
          doing
          > Long course and will close up camp
          Sunday afternoon. There will be
          > plenty of room to pitch tents and park cars.
          >

          > I would like to propose like years past a pot luck consisting of
          pasta,
          > salad and bread. Everyone bring their own drinks and utensils.
          >

          > I will have the pots, pans, stove etc. Can we start some sort of
          head
          > count?<

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2007

            M2T2,

            Here is the latest.

[...]

            Erin O’Marr (5)             pasta salad, sauce, salad, bread

            Saturday night               Dish

            Bill Hatch (4)

            Steve Collins (1)

            Wes (3)                         Garlic bread and pasta