Friday morning ride

  • wbdowntown
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 2:26 PM
      I've starting riding on Friday mornings with a couple of guys. We leave
      0800 from the Burger King parking lot at Ft. Ord. Routes vary from 30-
      40 miles, we try to go for at least 2 hours, sometimes more depending
      on schedules. One guy's an adventure racer, the other's a former cat. 3
      cyclist. If you're interested in group ride let me know.

      -Wes
    • jeff malnick
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 2:47 PM
        I was going to knock out a brick sat am, about 60mi race pace (18+mph) then 10mi run. The run will be slow (9-10min/mi) because I have runners knee and I don't want to push it out before the first half of the season for me. If anyone is interested let me know. I live in Marina, but am going to drive down early sat am (around 6) and go from the wharf (I like to run out to PB, runners knee tends to do well with out hills). I'll probably leave around 6:30 from the wharf.. would love to meet some of the folks I'll be camping with!

        Peace
        JP

        --
        -Jeff Malnick-
        831.233.8552

        Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
        -Thomas H. Huxley (1825 - 1895)