RE: [M2T2] RE: Wildflower

  • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 22, 2007

      Jackie,

      Good to hear from you. There will be plenty of tent space. I am going to look at the spot from two years ago. It is not to far from the trail that leads down to the festival area. The more the merrier.

      Bill

      NPS/GSBPP...the Educational Key

      to unlocking Naval Human Resource Management

      Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of

      Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness

      See us at www.nps.navy.mil/gsbpp/emba

      Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.

      EMBA, Program Manager

      Manpower Systems Analysis

      Naval Poatgraduate School

      555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339

      Monterey, CA 93943-5103

      DSN 756-2463

      Comm 831-656-2463

      Fax 831-656-3407

      Email wdhatch@...

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 30 12:01 PM

        M2T2,

        I drove down on Friday and set up camp in RB7. Once you come through the gates follow the road for about a mile and make the first right which is Redondo camp area. There are two loops (A&B) immediately on your left. A bathroom is between the loops, turn into “B” loop after the bathrooms. The campsite is RB7 at the top of the loop.

        I have roped off a large section of ground for tents and parking. I might go down Thursday night. I have a white and red Chevy Blazer (1985) and the trailer is a Starcraft brown and tan pop up. There is a fire pit and picnic table so bring wood and a chair if you like.

        Please feel free to bring family and friends and make a weekend of it.

        Here is who I have coming Friday and Saturday.

        I have all the pot and pans and cooking gas for the meals.

        You bring food, cup, plates and utensils. It will be hot this weekend so bring lots of ice and water. Ice is available but it is somewhat expensive.

        Please confirm pot luck and persons attending. This is very casual!

        Friday                           Dish

        Jackie Chang (1)            Pasta

        Wes (3)

        Bill Hatch (3)

        Mark Malnick (2)

        Saturday night               Dish

        Bill Hatch (3)

        Steve Collins (1)

        Wes (3)

        I look forward to meeting everyone, Bill