FW: [montereytriclub] FNOS

  • Jeff McCall
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007

      To: vcm@yahoogroups.com; montereytriclub@yahoogroups.com; runninglegz@...
      From: tridrles@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:59:26 -0800
      Subject: [montereytriclub] FNOS

      Friday Night Openwater Swims - BEGIN March 23rd.

      I'm sending this to all (that I have e-mails for) athletic groups on the peninsula because there are, believe it or not!, plenty of swimmers out there that are just clamoring to get into that ocean!

      The FNOS:
         When     - Every Friday - 6pm
         Where    - for now... Wharf #2 (the fishing wharf not FISHERMAN'S Wharf)
         Distance  - Depends on the temp and how long you can stand it (at first)
                        We'll swim anywhere from 1/2 mile up to 2 miles as needed.
         *Full wet suits are highly recommended as are wet suit (swimming) hoods with a lycra cap.
          And Noelle and I will probably be wearing booties also!
      Les

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreā€¦.then map the best route!

    • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007

        M2T2,

        As a reminder please fill put Monterey Military Triathlon Team (M2T2) the club block on TRI-CAL applications.

        Also, I will tow my trailer down to Lake San Antonio the weekend before Wildflower for the team. We have done this for the last 7 years and is a great camping weekend.

        Bill

        NPS/GSBPP...the Educational Key

        to unlocking Naval Human Resource Management

        Through the Education of Leaders and Analysis and Design of

        Human Resource Capabilities to Maximize Force Readiness

        See us at www.nps.navy.mil/gsbpp/emba

        Bill Hatch, CDR, USN, ret.

        EMBA, Program Manager

        Manpower Systems Analysis

        Naval Poatgraduate School

        555 Dyer rd, Code Gsbpp/Hh, Rm 339

        Monterey, CA 93943-5103

        DSN 756-2463

        Comm 831-656-2463

        Fax 831-656-3407

        Email wdhatch@...

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2007
          M2T2,

          I would like to get a head count on who might join us at Wildflower. I just want to have a ROM of how much space to rope off for everyone.

          Bill

          ________________________________

          See us at www.nps.navy.mil/gsbpp/emba <http://www.nps.navy.mil/gsbpp/emba>

          Email wdhatch@... <mailto:wdhatch@...>

          ________________________________

          Friday Night Openwater Swims - BEGIN March 23rd.

          I'm sending this to all (that I have e-mails for) athletic groups on the peninsula because there are, believe it or not!, plenty of swimmers out there that are just clamoring to get into that ocean!

          The FNOS:

          When - Every Friday - 6pm

          Where - for now... Wharf #2 (the fishing wharf not FISHERMAN'S Wharf)

          Distance - Depends on the temp and how long you can stand it (at first)

          We'll swim anywhere from 1/2 mile up to 2 miles as needed.

          *Full wet suits are highly recommended as are wet suit (swimming) hoods with a lycra cap.

          And Noelle and I will probably be wearing booties also!

          Les

          ________________________________

          Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more....then map the best route! <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2740??PS=47575>

          ________________________________

          Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it! <http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us>
        • Orwat, Mark (MAJ)
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 17, 2007

            Bill-

            I will not be doing Wildflower this year; I decided to start the season with Alcatraz . Should be fun at the lake…have a great race!

            Mark

            Email wdhatch@nps.edu

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
                Bill,

                I will be there this year, with Lydia (wife) and Kate (daughter), again.  Thanks for making the offer once again!

                Once we get closer, let me know what would be best to bring to share.

                Regards,

                Steve

                Email wdhatch@nps. edu <mailto:wdhatch@nps. edu>

[...]

                Don't pick lemons.
                See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
              • Hatch, William (Bill) (CIV)