FW: [M2T2] FW: MPC triathlon class

  • Jeff McCall
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
      Passing on more info...More details on signing up below, the people at the pool should know what to do from there.

      The hours for the triathlon class are 8-9am on tues. and thurs...but because you've signed up for the class you can actually go to any of the swim classes...6-7am m-th, 9-10am m-th, 11-1pm m-th, and I believe there is a 6-7pm m-th.

      From: trigirlcali@...
      To: jaffo76@...; wabrown@...
      Subject: RE: [M2T2] FW: MPC triathlon class
      Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:51:17 -0700

      Hi Jeff and Wes,
       The class costs about $36/semester (~ 3 months) of swimming (2x/wk) and track (1x/week) workouts. Also 1x/month combo workouts plus tons of tips on triathlon.
       MPC is located just off of Fremont Blvd. and if you go in tomorrow to the pool, there should be sign ups and I believe you would go in with your signed sheet and sign up.

       It's really a great group of people and like I said good tips on training, techniques, etc. I believe Mary or Heidi will be at the pool with sign ups.

       I hope this helps.
       Alexis

      From: "Jeff McCall" <jaffo76@...>
      To: "Brown, Wesley (Wes) (LT)" <wabrown@...>
      CC: "Alexis Waddel" <trigirlcali@...>
      Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:06:37 +0000

      Wes,

       I'll forward your e-mail to Alexis, but if you go to the MPC website it has more info. The class number is PFIT 30, I think at this point we have to go in and get a signature to add the class, but I figured it's around $100 for the semester and I think that includes use of the pool other than the class time. Classes are T/Th 8-9am at the pool and W 5:30-7:30pm at the track.

      Jeff

      Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:31:56 -0700
      From: wabrown@...
      To: jaffo76@...

      Jeff,
      Do you have any more info? Price? Where is the MPC pool? facility? Sorry, too new here to know all the facilities.  What is included in "classes?" Are we talking about individual/group tri workouts?

      Wes

      Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:13:45 -0700

      Hi Jeff,
       If you know anyone who might be interested in signing up for the MPC Triathlon class, can you forward the following message to them?
       thanks,
       Alexis

       Hi all- I am in need of some enrollement for the tri class at MPC. As you all know , I am in Switzerland and cant do anything from here! I need 5 people to sign up in order to have the class. Even if youi can only come to the running or just some of the classes, it is a good deal. If you swim at MPC at another time, you can still sign up for the tri class and swim at a differnet time. The track will be completed soon and the class willl allow ALL of us to be able to have access to it. I need to have the enrollement done by mon afternoon, so please go call Michelle or just go by the pool when Mary is there and she can sign the neccessary papers. Or you can go by the PE office and christine can sign the papers. I would really appreciate the help! Michele- can you  send    the class numbers to these email addresses for me?

      Sharon deMaria Osgood
      Monterey Bay Multisport
      USATriathlon Expert Coach
      RADC Southwest and Pacific Northwest Regions

      Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!

      Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces Try it!

      Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today! Try it now!
    • Brandy Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
        Is this a 50m?

        From: "Jeff McCall" <jaffo76@...>
        To: "Brown, Wesley (Wes) (LT)" < wabrown@...>
        CC: "Alexis Waddel" < trigirlcali@...>

        Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:06:37 +0000

        Wes,

        Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:31:56 -0700
        From: wabrown@...
        To: jaffo76@...

        To: jaffo76@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
          My guess is no. I don't know of any 50m pools on the Monterey Peninsula. Even the pool at CSUMB is only 25...maybe even in yards. You are so spoiled.

          From: "Jeff McCall" <jaffo76@hotmail. com>
          To: "Brown, Wesley (Wes) (LT)" < wabrown@nps. edu>
          CC: "Alexis Waddel" < trigirlcali@ hotmail.com>

          Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:06:37 +0000