FW: Windman VII Triathlons club discount

  • Jeff McCall
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006

      Local race with a discount to triclub members... Looks nice

      Jeff

      > From: windman5@...
      > To: jaffo76@...
      > Subject: Windman VII Triathlons club discount
      > Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:16:31 -0700
      >
      > Dear Jeff,
      >
      > Please include the following information about our upcoming Windman VII
      > Triathlons event on October 8, 2006
      > on your EVENTS CALENDAR.
      > Detailed Info at http://WindmanEvents.com
      > We offer 10% discount for your club members during registration at Active
      > http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1340366
      > Discount code: wind7club and entered club name.
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Dr. Adel Dessouky
      > Event Director and Triathlete

      With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! It's free!
    • David Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006

        I did this event last year.  My impressions is that it was not worth the money, even if it is a little cheaper.  Very shoddy support on the course (wrong directions given on bike and running course).  The race coordinator had a strange defensive attitude toward anyone with questions.  On a positive note, the water is nice, the roads are not busy at all and the running portion is mostly rough off-road surfaces.

        My two cents.

        David

        From: "Jeff McCall" <jaffo76@...>
        To: "m2t2@yahoogroups.com" <m2t2@yahoogroups.com>