RE: Re: [M2T2] Sunday Ride

  • Jeff McCall
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 21, 2006

      Well I guess Sunday is out...

         So I was thinking about joining you on Saturday followed by a 5 mile run starting at Lover's. Assuming that I can keep up with that ride now. The people I've been running with are only doing 5 since the following weekend is the half marathon, you are all welcome.

      Jeff

      To: m2t2@yahoogroups.com
      From: snorkelies@...
      Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:06:26 -0800
      Subject: Re: [M2T2] Sunday Ride

      I believe the Sunday Morning Brick is defunct.  It basically starts up when people start training for PG Tri, and fizzle out after PG's over.  I can check on that and get back with you.

      I usually run with the Wednesday Night Laundry Runners on Sundays at 0830 from Fishwife in Asilomar (out to Bird Rock and back).  I will probably be doing a quick ride beforehand this week (leave around 0700 from my house in PG, do a quick loop around PB on the bike, leave for the run from my house at ~0815. total ~20 mile bike and ~9 mile run).

      I will also probably be doing the 7am Saturday Morning Ride on Saturday.

      Mindy

      Jeff <jaffo76@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      That was a good ride today, thanks to Mindy and Tim for showing me
      Barley and Barley Jr.

      I was thinking next Sunday of joining the Monterey Peninsula Tri club
      for there Sunday Brick at 8am at Lover's Point. Just for something a
      little different. Any thoughts?

      Jeff

      To send a message to all members of the Monterey Military Triathlon Team, send your e-mail to...
      m2t2@yahoogroups.com

      for archived messages and member options (including unsubscribing)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --Luck is the residue of design.

      "The experts are always telling us to 'Listen to your body.' If I listened to my body, I'd live on toffee bars and port wine. Don't tell me to listen to my body -- it's trying to turn me into a blob."
      --Roger Robinson, New Zealand masters runner and author

      Yahoo! Mail

      To send a message to all members of the Monterey Military Triathlon Team, send your e-mail to...
      m2t2@yahoogroups.com

      for archived messages and member options (including unsubscribing)

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Crush! Zap! Destroy! Junk e-mail trembles before the might of Windows Live(tm) Mail beta. Windows Live(tm) Mail beta
    • Jeff McCall
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 15, 2006

        Hi all,

          Sunday morning ride at 8:30 at the Del Monte parking lot across from the NPS gate. I was thinking about going south and into carmel valley and back, or if feeling more adventurous going up and over Laurels grade. Talk to you  soon,

        Jeff
        831-648-9386

        Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger