Custom made Victorian corsets!

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010
      Hi Ladies (& Gents) of Lyric! Dicken's Faire & Victorian caroling are coming up fast. Do you need a new corset? I've costumed 5 shows for Lyric and I also make affordable custom fit and custom made Victorian corsets to order. Prices can range from $80 to $250 depending on fabric and trim choices. I have a few samples made up and available as well but these are in limited sizes.

      Thanks!
      Pat Tyler
      pattylerdesign@...
      650 678-1122