Here's One For You To Figure Out!!

  • captainhank51
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      I remember a very vague song I really liked when I was young. I remember a few words of it and I think it sounded like a tropical type song.

      The only words I remember are these:

      I'll be around
      I'll do you no harm
      Looking good...

      And that's it. Wonder if anyone can help? God, I would love to hear that song again. It would be so awesome!

      Thanks So Much For Any Help You Can Give Me,

      Cap