Can't find lyrics of songs from Seed's Ling album..

  • yujin_018
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Good day everyone..
      I usually search the web for the lyrics of songs, but then there are really hard to find ones.
      And unfortunately, the album 'Ling' of a 90s band 'Seed' is one of them.

      I'm hoping you guys can help me find the lyrics of the songs from that album..

      Here's the tracklist

      Artist Name: Seed
      Album Name: Ling

      01 Rapture ---> this is the only one i found
      02 Virgin
      03 Baa Baa Song
      04 Kids..This is Fabulon
      05 Ladybug
      06 Nail
      07 You should not take these things for granted
      08 Doe
      09 Tortoise Shell
      10 Fortune
      11 For Adam