Toni Braxton

  • vanessa maturure
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011
      May i have the lyrics of the song Just be a man about it-Toni Braxton. Thanks in advance.
    • Underdog
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
        Here you go:

        Toni Braxton
        Just Be A Man About It
        (Toni Braxton, John'ta Austin, Teddy Bishop)

        Hey, hey hold up a minute
        Let me stop up here and use this pay
        Phone real quick
        Hey, hey Toni, it's me, I was just calling
        You know
        Just calling to let you know, don't
        Wait up for me tonight
        I mean I just got a lotta things on my
        Mind I gotta think about, you know
        Just umm, I'll be over Brian's house,
        You know, just for tonight
        I mean, I know things are different, but
        You know
        It's not you, it's me, you know, it's
        really me, you know
        I mean basically, I just think I'm gonna
        need some space

        Why are you calling me on the phone
        Why you not at home on time
        You say you're staying over your friends
        'Cuz you got a lot on your mind
        Now you're swearing up and down that it ain't me
        Still you say that things have changed
        So tell me what exactly does it mean
        When you say you need your space

        Just don't make no excuses, no no
        Why you gotta lie to me
        Just be a man about it
        Baby, you don't gotta lie to me, no
        Just be a man about it
        If you wanna leave go on
        Just be a man about it
        Come and grab your things and go on
        Right now
        Just be a man about it

        I Mean, you gotta understand I love
        You, you know what I'm saying
        And I love you enough to say that I
        Think,
        I Think you deserve somebody better
        Than me, you know
        And right now, I can't give you what
        You need, you know

        I mean, I wanna love you, and I'm gonna
        Love you, one day but, you know
        I mean, you just gotta understand
        Where I'm coming from

        You say right now that you're not
        What I'm looking for
        And what you really need is time to grow
        You're promising that one day you may
        Come around
        And I'm supposed to let that go
        But where the hell do you get off
        Telling me your mama said
        I'm not what you need
        Tell you what, since she knows it all
        Then that's where you need to be

        Just don't make no excuses, no no
        Why you gotta lie to me
        Just be a man about it
        Baby, you don't gotta lie to me, no
        Just be a man about it
        If you wanna leave go on
        Just be a man about it
        Come and grab your things and go on
        Right now
        Just be a man about it

        Can you tell me how you can
        Say you're in love and then
        Treat me so bad
        Boy, you know it just ain't right
        I cannot believe the way you handled things
        You want to lie
        If you were a man...