Re: [Lyrics HQ] (unknown)

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
      Well if so why are yoou clogging up the cyber space.. go git one now scram and leave decent folk alone!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2011
        Hi.. One of you out there a while back sent me a number for emule as I couldn't get connected.
        Remember? when emule is on screen on the right side there's like update number or ? ..
                   thanx.. I need that number..

      • Underdog
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2011
          Hi, Silk,

          You can update Emule server list by providing this file:
          http://ed2k.2x4u.de/v1s4vbaf/min/server.met

          Underdog