Download free music..

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
      Used to be I downloaded free music from Limewire but thats no longer an option.. besides Bearshare or Imesh does anyone one know of another place to download free music?

    • Underdog
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
        Hi, Silk,

        I use emule ( http://www.emule.com ). You'll need to keep your antivirus
        software updated, though.

        Underdog

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
          Hi under I down loaded emule but... when I click on "search " I get this message I'm not connected to a server or Kad..  An IP address..am I missing something.. thanx for the tip but
          I downloaded it.. and it should work?  I type in a name and click .. so any info you can give me would be great...

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
            Hi, Silk,

            After installing emule, at the "Server" tab, type in the address below
            on the "Update server.met" box:
            http://ed2k.2x4u.de/gsi4ivcd/micro/server.met

            Then choose one of the servers (I use "! * * Razorback 2.0 * *!") and
            click "Connect" or "Logon" (sorry, I use portuguese version, the names
            may vary a little). Then you'll be able to search for the songs you want.

            Hope this helps,

            Underdog

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 6, 2011
              I downloaded emule.. I have it there. I type in a name (tom jones) ..
              it says "method" - automatic - I click start.. then..' you are not connected to a server or the kad network '  same for ' server '  - global servers - kad network .. then I get this " Figator "
              very bottom - eD2k: not connected.. Kad not connected.. Preparing.. but never connects ?
              Any suggestions.. emule help is no help..  thanks